Pshhh thank you even more for writing:)
"Risk more than is required. Learn more than is normal. Show courage. Be strong. Breathe. Excel. Love. Lead. Speak your truth. Live your values. Laugh. Cry. Innovate. Simplify. Adore mastery. Release mediocrity. Aim for genius. Stay humble. Be kinder than expected. Deliver more than is needed. Exude passion. Shatter your limits. Transcend your fears. Inspire others by your bigness. Dream big but start small. Act now. Don’t stop. Change the world.”
~ Robin Sharma
Thank you so much for reblogging me! You're amazing : )
Walking towards beauty
I fall many times
Into the pitch black
Grappling with stars
Along the way.
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Damn, I don’t think women know how much that really hurts
1. My fingers shake when you hold my hand and my lips taste like whiskey when they should taste like cherry lip gloss and I reek of cigarette smoke but you always smell like roses.
2. I spend more time with my head bent over a toilet bowl than I do in your arms and I can’t make eye contact with you without feeling like my scars are gonna burst open again.
3. I’ve kissed more vodka bottles good morning than there are letters in both our names combined.
4. You’re sad and I’m drunk or high or both and I know you’ve called twelve times but if I pick up I won’t know what to say.
5. I may have been there last night and I may have loved every part of you with every fiber of my being, but today is a new day and I’ve never been good at keeping promises.
6. I can’t believe anything you say because I’m so used to spitting out lies at casual lovers. I haven’t learned that love is anything but casual.
7. Maybe one day I’ll wake up and I won’t wish I was dead, but until then I won’t be able to touch you without crying.
They say there are five stages of grief.
The first is when I wait for you to come home even though it’s 4.37am. I wait for you for a month, and I save portions for your dinner.
The second is when I break all the cups you’ve used. I tear up all the sheets you’ve slept on. I scream at the walls for not warning me.
The third is when I call and say, can we be friends? I cooked your favourite, will you come over for a last supper?
The fourth is when you say no and I finish eating five tubs of ice cream in an hour. It’s when I lay in bed and cry over the clothes you left behind.
The fifth is when I pack up all your things and mail them to her address. I paint the walls. I scrub the floors.
We burnt alive, and I was born out of the flames.
1. wash your hair. It’s been 2 weeks since you’ve gotten out of bed. you’re crying too hard for a boy who doesn’t know that when you were born the doctors found stars in your bloodstream.
2. cheap liquor that tastes like peaches and bleach numbs the pain but it leaves you throwing up and I’m not going to hold your hair back so you can drink him down but he’ll come back up and burn your throat all over again.
3. He’s not worth the black outs and shaky hands. Eat something. He’s just a boy who pulled you in too deep. You don’t need him to save you. Get yourself out.
4. Latch your heart shut. save the key for a boy who wouldn’t mind picking the lock and make him give it back when he leaves, you are a hurricane, not a stitched up chest that he can rip open and let bleed every time he’s bored or misses your voice.
5. Wear the dress you wore on your first date with him every night this week. Make new memories in it so you don’t see him every time you open your closet. Leave it smelling like new boys wrapped around you and pretty girls kissing your cheek with red lipstick and cigarettes and city lights instead of him. You don’t fucking need him.
6. A hot bubble bath, tea, chocolate, a blank sheet of paper and paint can fix things for a night. I hope your bedroom becomes an art gallery. I hope you paint the walls and not your skin.
7. I still have love letters from my first boyfriend in the attic. You might not forget him but you sure as hell won’t always miss him. I won’t let you.
8. Sleep on the floor when your bed feels too empty without him. I’ll bring you extra pillows and blankets.
9. I’m sure he’s heart broken over you.
10. No, she’s not prettier than you baby girl, she’s nothing special.
11. I raised you to be the ocean not pools of blood on your sleeves.
12. He is not the same person you fell in love with. He doesn’t need your voice to fall asleep anymore and that’s okay. You’re in love with a stranger now. You don’t know him. He’s not the boy you kissed last weekend. So let him go. You’re not letting go of the boy you fell asleep with 3 months ago. You’re letting go of someone who doesn’t care if you fall asleep crying or not.
13. Don’t let him wipe away your tears. His fingers are razorblades and your cheeks will drip with blood. Don’t let him turn your freckles red.
14. You are the world. He’s lucky that you let him live in you for so long but he hasn’t been paying rent. Kick him out. He doesn’t deserve you.
15. You will find someone else to give yourself to, but not all of you, keep some for yourself.
but every time I see your face
I’m thrown back to the moment
and I swear to god my heart
breaks all over again
and I’m bleeding out
from cuts that healed 6 months
and then we weren’t
sometimes people fall asleep in love
and wake up empty
sometimes people fall asleep
and don’t wake up at all
and it hurts
until it doesn’t
and you don’t always feel it at first
but when you feel it
oh god do you feel it
and sometimes we bleed ourselves
dry before we can feel okay again
and sometimes the scars don’t fade
like the doctor said they would
and i know sometimes I come home
with my knees torn apart and
lips that look like cherries
but taste like blood
and one day I’ll be spitting up your
name and I won’t be able to taste
anything but you
and I can’t stop my heart from beating so
fast that I collapse on the ground trying
to catch my breath
and I can’t fall asleep knowing that I
might wake up and not be yours
because tonight we are
but who knows if you’ll still love me when the
sun pierces through the blinds and hits you
in the face
but maybe snow is just angels
flicking ashes from their
cigarettes down to earth
and the days we spend home
from school playing in powdered
crystals will leave us coughing
up smoke when we turn 16
and the light pink dress your
mother used to make you wear
will turn red where it hits your
hips and kisses the tips of
your wrists and your mother
will ask you why there’s blood
on all your clothing and you’ll
pretend like you haven’t been
doing drugs in the bathroom
at school and crying so much
and one of these days I’ll scream
at you to kiss me and you’ll do it
and we’ll both burn into the ground
and watch our bones melt into
nothing because we are nothing
even though we’ve got ourselves
convinced that we’re the world
but at least your lips are against
and you don’t always feel it at
first but when you feel it oh god
you feel it
and liquor seems like a good idea
until it’s not
and you’ll get better at feeling sorry
for yourself and bandaging cuts
and you’ll get better and finding
the stars under your skin and
learning to breathe again
and you’ll lose your fucking mind
but you’ll find it
and I’m terrified of growing up and
leaving behind chapped lips and
peach tasting kisses and fireworks
and headaches and eyes filled with
oceans pouring down your face and
flooding your mouth
but I would go anywhere with you